You can submit via this portal link below or mail it in. Please see all the directions below.
We are asking for support letters to be submitted by Tuesday, June 29th.
- Letters must be on letterhead with signature and title of an official of the organization or designated representative.
- Coalition letters must have logos, signatures, and titles for all organizations.
- Letters of conditional support will not be listed on the analysis.
- Letters must clearly indicate position (letters containing “concern” may not be listed).
Letters can also be sent to the Committee through any of the following ways:
- During COVID, the best way for us to receive position letters on all legislation is via the advocacy portal.
- Using the Advocacy Portal by clicking on the “Submit Position Letter” icon above.
- If you wish to mail your letter it may be mailed to us at: Senate Public Safety Committee, State Capitol Room 2031, Sacramento, CA 95814. During COVID, because we are working remotely, there is no guarantee that a letter sent by mail will be reflected in the analysis, although once received we will reflect it in future analyses.